Sunday, December 5, 2010

Best Female Movie Scenes

Rehasport Neheim in cooperation with the Association for Health Training and Rehabilitation Sports Association

Rehasport Neheim to promote
your health and quality of life!

In cooperation with the Association for Health Training Rehabilitation and Sports Association, Werler Str 4a. D-59755 Arnsberg, telephone. +49 (29 32) 97 81-51. Fax. 97 81-44 vgr@friendsneheim.de advice and support from qualified and dedicated physiotherapists rehab Coaches

rehabilitation sports in a sports club Neheim

directed the rehabilitation sports club at all, due to a chronic illness or disability Problems have to cope with their everyday .

are included:
  • diseases of the spine
  • musculo-skeletal system
  • diseases of the upper and lower extremities
  • posture and posture
  • Prosthetic or Endoprothesenversorgung (TEP)
  • stroke
  • Parkinson's disease
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • cardiovascular diseases (Koronarsport)
  • arterial occlusive disease
  • asthma
  • Chronic kidney disease






What are the benefits of has rehabilitation sport for me?

Since then I have to exercise, sports and play groups participate ... ..
  • I feel much happier
  • unusual skills I learn again
  • can I do in everyday life better and safer move
  • I feel better with everyday stresses
  • I have more self esteem and confidence
  • I my own performance better assess
  • I have contact with like-minded people
  • I help myself!






What will I do with the sports rehab?

exercise to promote mobility and stabilization applied to several hours in the sports center. to rehab Sports Groups Everyone knows the peculiarities of the particular disease. Individual strengths and weaknesses by specially trained instructors (and therapists) are considered. This is about the person, not just the symptoms.

exercise programs at rehab Sport:
  • Wirbelsäulengymnastik
  • back school
  • cardiovascular training
  • games while sitting, standing and in motion
  • relaxation exercises
How do I get to rehab sport?







disease

doctor

issue of Regulation:
application for funding of sport rehabilitation

approval by the health insurance

Association for Health Training and Sports Rehabilitation Association
phone. +49 (29 32) 97 81-51

If participation in sports rehabilitation approved by the doctor and prescribed and approved by the health insurance company takes over the health insurance costs.

For more information on our rehabilitation sports facilities get you like in our office in

FRIENDS.MED
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre Neheim
Werlerstraße 4a.
59755 Arnsberg-Neheim
Telefon (0 29 32) 97 81-3
info@friendsneheim.de.
www.friendsneheim.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment