Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How To Take Out The Phlegm From A Baby

Hippocratic oath

Hippocratic oath, the Hippocratic oath means
Self cooking ichtung of physicians
and was the Greek physician and writer Hippocrates (ca.
460-370 BC.) Formulated in his medical writings:

"I swear Appolon the physician and Asclepius and Hygieia and Panacea and all the gods and goddesses
summoning witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of fortune ichtung
and Case this oath and this board: the one who taught me this art equal to my parents , Eighth share with him a living and him if he is in need
mitzuversorgen; equivalent to his descendants to my brothers and
when do they teach them this art without pay and without a contract;
advice and lectures and all other instruction to my and my teachers tell children, as well as the students who are on medical practice bound by the treaty and the oath ichtet food supply, but otherwise no one. I will take my regulations for the benefit
and benefit of the sick, the best of our ability and appeal; I will keep them from harm and injustice
arbitrary. I am no one, not even to a request to administer a deadly poison or even to guess. Also, I will never give a woman an abortifacient. Holy and pure, I will guard my life and my art.
I, too, I do not operate the bladder stone, but leave it to those, whose business it is
. Which houses I enter, I will come to use and profit of the sick, myself included any arbitrary injustice or any other injury, including all works of
lust of the bodies of women and men, free and slave. What I see in
treatment or hear or even outside the treatment in people's lives, I will, as far as one can not divulge, may withhold and consider such a secret. If I put this Eid fill and not infringed let me in life and in art success given
be and fame among all men into eternity;. When I will transgress and perjure myself, the opposite "


by the World Medical Association in 1948 at Geneva recast layer of the medical Berufspfl in
based on the Hippocratic oath, by the German Medical Assembly following modi fied):
"When I was admitted to the final medical profession I solemnly pledge myself to make my life in the service of humanity
. I will practice my profession with conscience and dignity
. The preservation and restoration of health of my patients
to top be my first consideration. I will be all my care
true secrets even after the death of the patient out. I will with all my power, the
honor and the noble traditions of the medical profession and maintained in the exercise of my medical Pfl layers make no difference neither in religion, nationality, race or party affiliation after
position or social. I would have placed in every human life from conception to respect and not use my medical skills, even under threat in opposition to the dictates of humanity. I will prove my teachers and colleagues, the respect due. All this I solemnly promise upon my honor. "
If we now no longer with the gods of ancient Greece vows to
and a few other things added together simplistic, yet remains concise
text of Hippocrates by analogy to refer to the revised version, which reads:
"I am nobody services, and also not a request, a deadly poison administered
or only suggest. ". In the new version, this sounds something like this: "The condition
and restore the health of my patient will be the top priority of my actions."
are still prescribed without Skruppel Chemotherapiehen to kill, despite the clear knowledge that man. Man has to wonder, then, how long this systematic killing
still "legal" is. Does the success rate of this method for itself. What interests are behind all this should be clear once you consider the cost of just one session
of many that must leave most of the patients endure. When it is finally clear to any doctor that he only slowly so that people kill, rather than helping them. I therefore call on all physicians it with your conscience can not be reconciled, to the traditional but
useless way to combat cancer. that finally stop this organized
killing one and is looking for new ways to finally success in combating of cancer can show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment