Sunday, May 17, 2009

Create Your Own Wrestler Online Games

Isabel II "development"

Hello love
So today I pretty much spent the whole day at the desk and read and leave my little development progress ... :) My preliminary drawing I call you up just so you can look at you this time. The grief I have to work out something. But I do not do too much, not that it'll sprenngt the frame. It would be great if you could give me some feedback ...

Sequence 1:
experience on using assumptions of foreign families.
experience of me in my psychological practice: a three-year-old, Turkish boy met me when I wanted to give him a help, as follows: "You are a woman and women let's say I have nothing! "From this statement, I could conclude that the whole family is against the offer of help for me and therefore was not accessible. The cure would possibly have been represented by a male psychologist. But first, I experienced a rejection of aid.


Sequence 2:
drugs yes / no?
entry from me: This is clearly not a bed-wetting in front of a classic form, we are talking here of a depressive disorder. In practice, these depressive disorders are located in two different forms. There are the light of the severe form. Eighth, we are talking about my Esser clearly a serious Einnässepisode with depressive disorders. It would be important for the child to be initially admitted to the necessary supportive care to receive. In the later phase, of course, after improvement of symptoms, should be continued with the psychotherapy. I also advise, as there is a serious form of depression, to prescribe psychotropic drugs. This usually happens on admission. Does not make sense but would be taking Tofranil or mianserin, since this is about drugs that stop just short term Dranginkontinez. This would be, as Mrs Bausch already described, only useful if it is a Primary enuresis is. Rather, I would advise to a psychiatric in combination with behavioral treatments.


Following Miri with trauma:
The mother desperately needs professional help. The mother is a horrendous number of grief reactions and projects these to their child. She herself was not at the accident site and has left her small children alone in the home. This internal self-blame are highly in need of treatment. Only when the mother is a therapy in the ratio can be used to restore his daughter to become, as it once was.


Sequence 3:
working relationship: The SA
shows in the interview highly professional actions. Makes no, neither the mother nor the child have any complaints or sanctions. As well as prof. Of action is to see is the tentative information of the youth office. The SA does appear to be enough potential problems within the family their own, of course, with prof. Assistance in the form of therapy and counseling to cope. The SA tried a relationship and trust in the mother produce. Without this trust or relationship basis is part of the family support can not be displayed. One could expect no cooperation and participation of the family. Relationship building is the most basic element that requires social work or psychology. "Relationship work, a procedure referred to in interpersonal Relations, is the attempt by the parties aware of their attitude towards the question to each other and in terms of a positive relationship to keep the design variable. It has the goal of permitting, confidence, achieve greater consistency of (factual / emotional) and open exchange "


sequence 4.
Build on Miri: Basically, I give Mrs. Bausch right, but it should also be a great attention to the future design will be added. As we know, by a reorganized, redesigned future unfold the life cycle all over again. This is often the hidden force that has a child or adolescent. Thus, the young people the Opportunity to create new hope and motivation to start with in the future.



Greetings, Isabel
your

0 comments:

Post a Comment